Earl Grey Macarons with Mouth-watering Lemon Swiss Buttercream
- 65 gr egg whites
- 130 gr granulated sugar
- 195 gr butter at room temperature
- pinch of salt
- Zest of 1 organic lemon
- Juice of 1 organic lemon
- Bring a small pot of water to a boil.
- Place egg whites, salt and sugar into a heat proof bowl. Stainless steel is light and safe.
- Whisk the whites & sugar mix over the boiling water.
- Pay attention to whisking the mixture when it starts getting hot, you don’t want to cook the eggs.
- Whisk the mixture until the temperature reaches 160F. This temperature is generally accepted to be able to kill salmonella in eggs.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here