DARK CHOCOLATE DETOX BITES
Dark Chocolate Detox Bites are the healthy way to do dessert ~ these mendiants are made with anti-oxidant rich dark chocolate topped with fruits, nuts, and seeds ~ and they're just as pretty as they are delicious!
- about 8 oz of dark chocolate, I used Trader Joe's 73% Super Dark chocolate bars (the higher the percentage of cacao the better)
- assorted dried fruits, chopped nuts, and seeds
- Lay out a piece of parchment paper, or waxed paper, or foil.
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces and put in a microwave safe glass measuring cup. Microwave for 60 seconds, and then stir. Microwave for another 30 seconds, and then stir again to completely melt the chocolate. If there are still lumps, microwave for another short burst and stir again.
- Use a spoon to make small rounds of chocolate onto the parchment paper. Let the chocolate fall from the spoon and it will naturally form a more or less round shape
- Read complete recipe >> Click Here