CUCUMBER AVOCADO ROLLS
A really easy, pretty, appetizer that is perfect for vegans, vegetarians, gluten-free, and healthy eating. These are like little mouth explosions!
- 1 avocado
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast (optional)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 English cucumber
- Smoked or sweet paprika for garnish
- Add the avocado, basil, nutritional yeast, lime juice, garlic and salt in a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth stopping to scrape the sides as needed.
- Use a mandoline or potato peeler to cut long thin strips from the cucumber.
- Take a cucumber strip and spread a thin coat of the avocado mixture along the length of the cucumber. A little goes a long way! Make sure to get some avocado all the way to the end, so it will stick the roll together
- Get more instructions >> Click Here