Crustless Squash Pie
Crustless Squash Pie highlights the best of summer. Lighter than a quiche, but still cheesy and rich enough to be a hearty side dish.
- 5 cups sliced squash, yellow or zucchini (or a combination)
- 2 Tablespoon butter
- 3/4 Tablespoon onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoon fresh oregano chopped
- 6-7 leaves basil chopped
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese shredded
- 2 eggs beaten
- Melt butter in 12" skillet over medium to medium-high heat.
- Saute' onion in butter about 1 minute.
- Add squash and garlic and saute' until squash in slightly limp, about 8 minutes.
- Click here to view more instructions