CRISPY AIR FRYER FISH
- 4-6 Whiting Fish fillets cut in half
- Oil to mist
- ¾ cup very fine cornmeal
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 tsp old bay
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp black pepper
- Your favorite fish seasoning
- Combine ingredients for fish seasoning in a Ziplock bag and shake. Set to the side. In the alternative, you could use your favorite fish seasoning.
- Rinse and pat dry your fish fillets with paper towels. They should still be damp.
- Place fish fillets in ziplock bag and shake, until fillets are fully covered with seasoning.
- Click here to view more instructions