Creamy Pasta with Pancetta and Mushrooms
- 1 (12 oz) package of Pasta of your choice*
- 1-2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 4 oz Pancetta, cubed*
- 3 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (8 oz) package Baby Bella mushrooms, chopped
- ¼ cup dry White (or Red) wine*
- 1 cup Heavy/Double Cream
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- Freshly ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Salt, if needed
- In a heavy-bottomed pot, bring to a boil lightly salted water. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. While cooking the pasta, begin the process of cooking the sauce.
- In a large skillet or sauté pan, heat the oil. Cook the pancetta until browned but not crispy. Add the garlic and sauté briefly.
- Add the mushrooms and cook until the mushrooms have released its liquid. Pour in the wine. Increase the heat and reduce the wine/liquid to about half.
- Click here to view complete recipe