Copycat Chick-fil-A Nuggets
- 1 pound raw chicken breast meat, cut into one-inch pieces
- 3/4 cup pickle juice
- 1 and 1/4 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cups milk
- Place chicken pieces in a bowl or freezer bag with pickle juice. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Whisk egg and milk together in a small bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, powdered sugar, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Drain pickle juice. Dredge chicken pieces in egg mixture and then in flour mixture.
- Place in a greased air fryer basket. (Don't skip this step as my first batch completely stuck to the basket!)
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here