Cool Veggie Pizza Appetizer
A refrigerated crescent dough is baked and spread with a creamy Ranch cream cheese layer and topped with a mix of fresh, raw veggies and cheddar cheese.
- 2 8-oz. pkg. refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 1-oz. pkg. Ranch-style dressing mix
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Roll out crescent rolls onto 2 large non-stick baking sheets. Stretch and flatten to form a single rectangular shape and pinch together seams. Bake 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool about 30 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese and Ranch-style dressing mix and spread the mixture over the cooled crusts.
- Click here to get complete recipe