COCONUT CHICKEN STRIPS WITH PINA COLADA SAUCE
These Coconut Chicken Strips will be on your regular meal rotation after one bite. These are amazing and easy to make.
- 2 Tablespoons Hot Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 1/2 cups canned coconut milk
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into strips)
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 2 cups sweetened coconut flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup crushed pineapple (drained well)
- 1 cup pina colada drink mix
- Combine hot sauce, lime juice, and coconut milk in 2 large plastic ziploc bags or a airtight/leak proof container with a lid.
- Add the chicken to the bag or container and marinate for 2 to 3 hours in the fridge, turning the chicken halfway through so all sides soak in the marinade.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- View complete recipe >> click here