CIRCUS ANIMAL COOKIE TRUFFLES
Making sweet treats doesn't need to turn your kitchen into a zoo. All you need are 5 simple ingredients to create these adorable No-Bake Circus Animal Cookie Truffles.
- 1 bag Frosted Animal Crackers Cookies
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese
- Pink Candy Melts
- White Candy Melts (or White Chocolate Almond Bark)
- Rainbow Sprinkles (also called Nonpareils)
- Add animal cracker cookies to food processor or plastic bag and crush until finely ground.
- Pour the cookie crumbs into a bowl and add cream cheese. Mix until thoroughly combined. You can use a spoon, although I find it works better (and is more fun) to use your hands!
- Next, roll the mixture into about 1-inch size balls and place onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper. Repeat until the cookie mixture is all used up.
- Click here to get more instructions