Chocolate Pudding Cake
This quick and easy Chocolate Pudding Cake recipe is a delicious cake mix hack! There are only five simple ingredients and the result is the most perfectly moist cake you'll ever taste.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 2 small boxes instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup warm water
- 3/4 cup oil
- 5 extra-large eggs (large is also fine)
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Confectioner's sugar (for dusting)
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and grease a bundt pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Mix the first 5 ingredients until just combined.
- Stir in the mini chocolate chips if you're using them and put batter into the bundt pan.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here