CHOCOLATE DIPPED STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE
How do you make chocolate dipped strawberries better? Attach it to a cheesecake, of course! This strawberry cheesecake is sure to win over any Valentine!
- 1 3/4 cup ground graham crackers
- 6 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 large yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 18 strawberries, rinsed and pat dry
- 8 oz 56% dark chocolate, melted
- Combine ground graham crackers and melted butter. Spoon about 1 1/2 tablespoon of mixture into each mini cheesecake mold cavity. Use a tamper or cocktail muddler to pack crust into mold. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Get more instructions >> Click here