Cheesy Keto Biscuits
- 1 (8-oz) block cream cheese
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 eggs
- 4 Tbsp baking powder
- 1-1/3 cups almond flour
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Spray a 12-inch cast iron skillet with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over low heat, melt the cream cheese and mozzarella cheese together. Stir until smooth. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the melted cheese, eggs, 4 Tbsp baking powder, and almond flour. Mix until smooth. Let stand for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Get complete recipe > Click Here