CHEESECAKE KETO FAT BOMBS
These low carb, keto fat bombs are an easy, no-bake frozen dessert that you can make with only 5 ingredients. Tastes like a strawberry or raspberry cheesecake treat - almost like ice cream!
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 2 - 2.5 ounces fresh or frozen strawberries (or raspberries)
- 2 ounces salted butter (4 tablespoons)
- 1 ounce granular swerve sweetener (roughly 2 tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Let the cream cheese, strawberries, and butter sit at room temperature for about an hour to soften before continuing with the recipe.
- Puree the strawberries using a small blender like the Nutribullet. Alternatively, you can mash them by hand, but the texture will be less smooth.
- In a bowl, combine pureed strawberries, sweetener, and vanilla, stirring until well-mixed.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here