CALIFORNIA SUSHI ROLL BOWLS WITH CAULIFLOWER RICE MEAL PREP
Deconstructed California sushi roll is served with cauliflower sushi rice for an easy meal that can be used for weekly meal prep.
- 4 cups cauliflower rice
- 2 tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- 1 large avocado pitted, peeled and thinly sliced
- 12 oz imitation crab meat
- 2 persian cucumbers thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp toasted black sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp toasted white sesame seeds
- 1 nori sheet shredded into small pieces
- 2 green scallions thinly sliced
- sriracha mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3-4 tsp sriracha sauce
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and sriracha sauce until evenly mixed. Set aside.
- Steam cauliflower rice until tender. While rice is still hot, drizzle with rice vinegar and mix vinegar into the rice. Taste and add more vinegar if needed.
- Add 1 cup of cauliflower sushi rice to each meal prep container
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here