Buttered Cod In Skillet
Amazing, quick and easy recipe for buttered cod in skillet. Ready in 10 minutes, this fish recipe has a wow factor. The seasoned cod cooked in butter and topped with herbs and lemon juice is amazing.
- 1 1/2 lbs cod fillets
- 6 Tbsp unsalted butter, sliced
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp table salt
- ¼ tsp ground pepper
- ¾ tsp ground paprika
- Few lemon slices
- Herbs, parsley or cilantro
- How to Make Buttered Cod in Skillet-
- Stir together ingredients for seasoning in a small bowl.
- Cut cod into smaller pieces, if desired. Season all sides of the cod with the seasoning.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here