BITE-SIZED CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup vegan margarine
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup vegan mini chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, salt, and cornstarch.
- In a separate bowl, add the margarine, sugars, milk, and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- Add ~1/2 of the flour mixture into the wet mixture and gently combine. Add the rest of the flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Click here to view more instructions