BEST VEGAN PEPPER JACK CHEESE (SHREDDABLE)
A spicy and shreddable Vegan Pepper Jack Cheese that tastes so great you won't even miss the real thing!!
- 2 Jalapeños diced/sautéed
- 1/2 cup Raw Cashews Rinsed under Hot running water for several minutes
- 1/4 cup REFINED Coconut Oil
- 1/4 cup Tapioca Flour
- 1.5 tbsp Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 1.5 tbsp Kappa Carrageenan
- 1 tsp Seasoned Salt
- 1 tsp Himalayan Salt If using table salt instead, use slightly less
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1.5 cup Boiling Water
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Wash, seed, and dice Jalapeño peppers. Sauté in a small frying pan with just a bit of Refined Coconut Oil until soft. Avoid browning. Set aside to add to the cheese later.
- Select a heat-safe preferably glass dish that can hold approx 3C and set aside. (This is your cheese mold.)
- Rinse Cashews under HOT water for several minutes.
- Get complete recippe >> Click HEre