BANANA MATCHA SWIRL MUFFINS
- 2 cups All-purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 tablespoon Culinary Grade Matcha Powder
- 1 Egg, room temperature
- 1 cup Whole Milk, room temperature
- 2 Over-ripe Bananas
- 3 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
- Line a muffin tin with muffin cups/liners. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, granulated sugar, salt, and baking powder until fully combined. Set aside.
- Click here to view complete recipe