BAKED CHICKEN PARMESAN KETO LOW CARB GLUTEN-FREE
Chicken Parmesan is one of the dishes at every Italian restaurant in the US. I know why: it's delicious! My Baked Chicken Parmesan is fast, keto, low carb, & gluten-free.
- 2.5 - 3 lb chicken breast
- 1 egg
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tbsp dried minced garlic
- 1/2 tbsp dried minced onion
- 1/2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tbsp dried basil
- 1/2 tbsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tbsp freshly ground black pepper
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup jarred marinara sauce
- 6 oz shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a large baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Beat egg in one small wide bowl. In a second bowl combine the parmesan cheese with all the spices and mix.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the egg and then the cheese, coating both sides. Place on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 30 min.
- Click here to view complete recipe