BAKED CHICKEN BACON RANCH TAQUITOS
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 12 strips bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 4 cups cooked chicken (shredded)
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 Tablespoons green onions (chopped)
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry Ranch Dressing mix (divided)
- 20 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Cover a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Mix together cream cheese, bacon, chicken, cheese, and green onions.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here