Arizona Burrito Bowls
- 16 oz 99% Fat Free Ground Turkey
- 1 packet Taco Seasoning
- 12 oz Riced Cauliflower I used Green Giant brand
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro
- 1 Lime
- 1 can Black Beans, drained
- 1 can Corn, drained
- 1 cup Plain Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 1 cups Salsa
- Cook ground turkey over medium heat in a shallow pan. Add taco seasoning while it's cooking.
- Microwave riced cauliflower and place in a bowl. Finely chop the cilantro and add to the cauliflower. Zest and juice the lime and add to the cauliflower. Add salt and pepper to taste and stir.. Give it a taste and add more salt as needed.
- Drain and heat the black beans and corn, either in the microwave or on the stove. Personal choice...
- Get more instructions >> Click Here