ALMOND JOY COOKIES
- 1 1/2 Cups Unsweetened Shredded Coconut you want the finely shredded, not the large flakes
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Almonds
- 1 Cup Lily's Stevia Sweetened Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup 3 Ingredient Low Carb Sugar Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Make Sweetened Condensed Milk and allow to cool completely.
- Mix unsweetened coconut, almonds, and chocolate chips.
- Add Sweetened Condensed Milk to coconut mixture and stir until combined.
- Using a small cookie scoop, place "dough" in the cavities of a greased muffin tin.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here