AIR FRYER WEIGHT WATCHERS PORK TAQUITOS RECIPE
- 30 oz. of cooked shredded pork tenderloin (not a fan of Pork? Use the shredded chicken instead!)
- 2 1/2 cups fat free shredded mozzarella
- 10 small flour tortillas
- 1 lime, juiced
- Cooking spray
- Salsa for dipping (optional)
- Sour Cream (optional)
- OMORC Air Fryer
- Pork Taquitos made in an air fryer - weight watchers friendly
- Preheat air fryer to 380 degrees.
- Sprinkle lime juice over pork and gently mix around.
- Microwave 5 tortillas at a time with a damp paper towel over it for 10 seconds, to soften.
- Click here to view complete recipe