AIR FRYER CRISPY CRAB RANGOON
Air Fryer Crispy Crab Rangoon is a quick and easy healthy air-fried recipe using wonton wrappers, reduced-fat cream cheese, and jumbo lump crab meat. This crab rangoon is crunchy and filled with flavor.
- 4 or 6 oz reduced-fat cream cheese If you prefer really creamy crab rangoon use 6 oz
- 4 or 6 oz lump crab meat If you prefer your crab rangoon to have more cream cheese and less crab, use 4 oz. Seafood lovers may want to go for 6 oz
- 2 green onions
- 21 wonton wrappers
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- If your cream cheese is hard, heat it in the microwave for 20 seconds to soften.
- Combine the cream cheese, green onions, crab meat, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and garlic in small bowl. Stir to mix well.
- Lay out the wonton wrappers on a working surface. I used a large, bamboo cutting board. Moisten each of the wrappers with water. I use a cooking brush, and brush it along all of the edges.
- Get complete recipe > Click Here