Air Fried Chunky Crab Cake
The crab cakes were crispy on the outside and moist on the inside…totally delicious. I did not have to use any sauce, just serve with a squeeze of fresh lemon.
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
Fresh pepper to taste
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onion
- 1 pound lump crab meat
- ⅓ to ½ cup panko
- Combine the egg, mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire, Old Bay in a medium bowl and mix well. Add the finely chopped green onion to the mayonnaise mix and mix gently.
- Add the crab to the mayonnaise mix until all incorporated. Add the panko to the crab/mayonnaise mix and fold together until just combined, being careful not to over mix keeping the crab chunks intact.
- Cover the crab mix and place in the refrigerator for approximately 1 hour.
- Click here to view complete recipe