WHITE BEAN DIP WITH HERBS
- 1/4 cup olive oil + additional for topping
- 3 large garlic cloves diced
- 1 tbsp. fresh thyme finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary finely chopped
- 2 cans cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Optional toppings: pine nuts, fresh thyme, red pepper flakes
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic, thyme and rosemary and sauté for 2-3 minutes, or until garlic is fragrant and begins to soften.
- Add beans, olive oil and herbs, red wine vinegar and salt & pepper to a food processor. Blend on high until dip is smooth and creamy. Taste to adjust salt and pepper if needed.
- IF SERVING WARM: Pour dip into a bowl and top with a drizzle of olive oil and any additional optional toppings.
- Click here to get more instructions