VEGAN POTATO CAKES STUFFED WITH MUSHROOMS
Delicious way to use leftover mashed potatoes. Perfect for summer, fall or winder lunch, use different herbs to change the flavour | Imagelicious
- 2 pounds potatoes
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 tablespoons oil or more as needed for pan-frying, divided
- 1/2 pound mushrooms
- 150 g onion
- 10 g dill (or other herbs like parsley, rosemary, thyme
- 1/2 cup flour
- salt, pepper, dry thyme and your other favourite flavourings to taste
- Wash, peel and dice the potatoes.
- Boil the potatoes with bay leaf until fully cooked.
- While the potatoes are cooking, heat one tablespoon of oil in a large pan.
- Dice the onion and coarsely chop mushrooms.
- Add the onion and mushrooms to the pan and cook on medium-low heat mixing occasionally until all the liquid evaporated. This will take about 15-20 minutes.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here