Vegan Loaded Sweet Potato
- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 bunch kale, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Green Goddess Dressing to serve
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Using a fork, poke multiple holes into both sweet potatoes. Place potatoes in oven and bake for about 45-60 minutes, or until tender.
- In the meantime, heat olive oil over medium-high heat in medium saucepan. Add garlic and cook for 60 seconds, or until fragrant. Add kale and toss to coat.
- Click here to get full recipe