VEGAN DEVILED POTATOES
- About 12 Baby Red or Red Fingerling Potatoes halved, steamed & centers scooped out
- 1/4 C Vegan Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbl Yellow Mustard
- Splash of Almond Milk if it's too thick to pipe
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp Paprika plus more for garnish
- Chives or Parsley for garnish
- Wash potatoes and halve. Place in a steamer and cook until a knife inserts easily
- Allow to cool slightly. Using a small melon baller, scoop out the center of each potato and place into a bowl and mash.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, vegan mayo, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Click here to view full instructions
No comments for "VEGAN DEVILED POTATOES"
Post a Comment