VEGAN DANISH BUTTER COOKIES
Vaniljekranse aka Danish Butter Cookies are THE essential Christmas cookie, in my opinion. This is a vegan recipe for those who miss this nostalgic taste...
- 200 g dairy-free buttery spread make sure it's a good-tasting one!
- 130 g icing sugar
- 310 g plain flour
- 1 tbsp cornflour mixed with 2 tbsp water
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp almond milk only if needed
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar for decoration
- Preheat oven to 180c (fan 160c.) Line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
- Mix together the dairy-free butter and icing sugar to create a soft buttercream.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, minus the milk, and combine well. If the mixture is too dry, add the 1 tbsp of milk or more until a soft but firm batter is formed.
- Click here to get more instructions