Vegan Chocolate Crazycake Cupcakes You'll Go Crazy For
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cups brown sugar (white granulated will also work just fine)*
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup dutch-process cocoa powder or cacao powder
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp light olive oil or canola oil
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup cold water
- Start to preheat oven to 350F and drop 12 paper liners into the holes of a standard-sized cupcake tin.
- In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients until well mixed. Using the spoon, create three "wells" for the oil, the vinegar, and the vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to their respective wells, then pour the water over the top of everything. BY HAND with the spoon (or a spatula) stir until everything is well mixed and you have a slightly bubbly, pudding-like batter. Let the kids have the bowl (it's OK! No raw eggs).
- Get more instructions >> Click Here