VEGAN BAKED ZITI WITH CASHEW CHEESE
This Vegan Baked Ziti is a quick and easy weeknight meal that the whole family will love! Add a serving of steamed kale on the side or some roasted broccoli for a balanced meal.
- 1 lb whole grain or gluten free ziti noodles or similiar shape
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews soaked in hot water for 5-10 minutes
- 3/4 cup water
- juice from 1 large lemon
- 4 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 25 oz jar marinara sauce
- 1/2 cup Vegan Parmesan
- Prepare pasta according to package instructions.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Make the Cashew Cheese sauce: Add the soaked and drained cashews to a high powered blender along with the water, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, garlic, onion powder and salt. Blend until smooth, scraping the sides down as needed.
- Get more recipe >> Click here