VANILLA FRUIT TARTS
- 1 package (17.3 ounces) Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 package (3 1/2 ounces) instant vanilla pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries or raspberries or drained canned fruit
- 2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- Heat the oven to 375°F. Lightly grease 24 (2 1/2-inch) muffin-pan cups.
- Unfold 1 pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 9x12-inch rectangle. Cut into 12 (3-inch) squares.
- Repeat with the remaining pastry sheet, making 24 in all. Press the pastry squares into the muffin-pan cups. Brush with the egg.
- Click here to get more instructions