The Best Fudgy Keto Brownies – Only 2g carbs
These bites of the chocolate heaven are dense and fudgy keto brownies made with almond flour. They are moist and have a rich chocolate taste.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 12 tbsp butter softened
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 2 oz dark chocolate
- 3/4 cup erythritol
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line with parchment paper an 8×8-inch baking pan covering the bottom and the sides.
- In a bowl mix the butter and the dark chocolate. Microwave for 30 seconds or let the mixture melt on a double boiler.
- Click here to get more instructions