super easy skinny veggie crockpot lasagna
This skinny Veggie Crockpot Lasagna is packed with good-for-you veggies and super easy to make. Just put it in the crockpot and you’ve got dinner!
- (2) 24 ounce jars or cans of Italian tomato sauce (see notes)
- 9 thick lasagna noodles with wavy edges (mine were called bronze cut)
- 24 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese OR cottage cheese
- 3-4 cups chopped vegetables of choice (I used kale)
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella or Provolone cheese
- Parmesan cheese for topping
- fresh parsley for topping
- Spray the crockpot with nonstick cooking spray. Spread 1/2 cup tomato sauce to the bottom so the noodles don’t stick.
- Break noodles so that they fit and mostly cover the bottom. They will probably be awkward looking – not a big deal. Cover with about one third of the ricotta, veggies, sauce, cheese, and end with noodles.
- Repeat layers two more times for a total of three complete layers. End with a layer of noodles on top, covered with a thin layer of sauce and a little bit more shredded cheese.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here