SUMMER VEGETABLE STEW
Summer Vegetable Stew is delicious, with tomatoes, zucchini, carrots and more. Fresh flavors perfect for a weeknight summer meal when the garden is overflowing.
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 TBSP butter
- 2 cups diced potatoes
- 2 cups diced carrots
- 1 14- oz can chicken broth
- 1 medium zucchini diced
- 2 large tomatoes peeled and diced (or you can use 1 14-oz can diced tomatoes, not drained)
- 1 14- oz can corn not drained
- 1/2 tsp rubbed sage
- 1/2 tsp all-purpose seasoning
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 2 TBSP cornstarch
- 1 cup diced chicken or ham optional
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese to top bowls of stew with
- In a large stockpot, heat butter over medium heat.
- Add in onions, garlic, potatoes and carrots. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring often, until onions are translucent.
- Add in chicken broth. Cover and cook for 15 minutes, until potatoes and carrots are soft.
- Click here to get more instructions