STREET STYLE VEGAN GYROS
These street style delicious gyros are an easy win for the big game. Get messy and dig in!
- 2, 15oz cans of chickpeas
- 1 heaping tbsp of garlic powder
- 1 heaping tbsp of onion powder
- 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- salt/pepper to taste
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 beefy tomatoes, quartered
- 2-3 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 red onion sliced
- 2-3 tbsp Super Easy Vegan Tzatziki Sauce
- handful of black olives (optional)
- handful of sliced cucumbers (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Drain and rinse chickpeas. Roll them out onto prepared baking dish and pat them dry with a paper towel.
- Add oil and seasonings. Using a spatula, fork, or spoon, roll them around until evenly coated.
- Click here to get more instructions