SKINNY CREAMY MAC AND CHEESE
- 10 oz of medium sized shells
- 2 cups of 1% milk plus 1/2 cup
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 3/4 cup of sharp cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons of panko bread crumbs
- parsley for garnish
- In a medium sauce pan, boil the medium shells for 8-10 minutes until al dente.
- While the noodles are cooking let the 2 cups of milk come to a simmer in a medium sauce pan. Whisk the remaining 1/2 cup of milk and 1/4 cup of flour together in a bowl until the flour is combined. Add to the cups of milk that is simmering on the stove top. Let the milk and flour thicken for another 5 minutes. Add in salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Stir in the cheese until melted and combine the cheese with the noodles.
- Click here to get more instructions