Skinny Chicken Taco Salad with Lime Chili Chicken
- 1/2 cup taco sauce
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1 head Romaine lettuce washed and roughly chopped
- 2 cups grape tomatoes halved
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 can black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 can whole kernel corn drained
- 1 can black olives drained
- 2 chicken breast cooked sliced
- First bake your chicken (or use the Chili Lime Chicken), in a baking pan add a little olive oil and rub it on the bottom of the pan so the chicken does not stick.
- Then cook at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes. You want the chicken to be at 165 degrees Fahrenheit. You can let the chicken cool or you can use it warm. Then slice the chicken into thin slices.
- Wash and chop your lettuce into bite sized pieces and place in a large salad bowl.
- Click here to get more instructions