SKINNY CHICKEN BROCCOLI CASSEROLE
- . 3 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- . 2 packages (10 ounce) frozen broccoli cuts, cooked and drained
- . 2 cans (10-3/4 ounce) 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- . ¾ cup non-fat evaporated milk
- . 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- . 1 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- . ½ cup Italian-flavored dry bread crumbs
- . 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- . Cooking spray
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss together the cooked chicken and broccoli.
- In a smaller bowl, mix together the soup, milk and lemon juice. Add this to the chicken and broccoli and stir to combine.
- Click here to view complete recipe