- 3/4 C butter softened
- 1 C firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 C old fashioned oats
- 3/4 C all purpose flour
- 3/4 C graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 C mini marshmallows
- 1 C semisweet chocolate chips
- ice cream
- chocolate syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease your cast iron skillet
- In a large bowl mix together butter and sugar at medium speed until light and fluffy. About 3-4 minutes.
- Stir in oats, flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt.
- Beat until combined
- Clickk here to view complete recipe