Seven Vegetable Minestrone Soup
Whether you are braving a cold or the cold weather - this super healthy, Seven Vegetable Minestrone Soup is bound to make you feel better & fill you up.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 2 teaspoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 medium yellow squash, chopped
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 - 15.25 oz. can whole kernel sweet white corn, drained
- 6 (4 cups) Roma tomatoes, chopped & divided (3 cups & 1 cup)
- 3 - 14 oz. cans low sodium chicken broth, divided
- 1/2 cup uncooked ditalini pasta
- 1 - 15.5 oz. can Great Northern beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 - 6 oz. bag of fresh baby spinach
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 oz. (1 cup) grated Asiago cheese
- Heat oil in a dutch oven over medium high heat.
- Add onion to pan; sauté 3 minutes, until softened, stirring frequently.
- Add oregano and garlic; sauté 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Click Here to get more instructions