Seasoned Baked Potato Wedges
Healthier than fried, these chunky wedges are a true delight and perfect for busy weeknight meals. They're so good, they taste like what you'd get from a restaurant.
- 32 oz waxy potatoes (about 4 large potatoes)
- 1½ teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- low-fat cooking spray or olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 400F/200C.
- Wash the potatoes to get rid of any dirt (there's no need to peel them).
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise, then cut each half into 2-4 wedges (depending on size. so that you end up with 6-8 wedges for each potato.
- Click here to get more instructions