Savoury Pumpkin, Spinach and Feta Muffins
- 2 1/4 cups (350g) diced butternut squash/pumpkin
- 125g frozen chopped spinach or 3 cups chopped fresh spinach
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup (100g) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup (50g) grated parmesan cheese or cheddar/tasty cheese
- 2 cups (240g) gluten free plain flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- Optional: Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook your pumpkin cubes by either roasting in the oven until soft and caramelised, steaming until soft or microwaving for 4-5 minutes or until soft and cooked through.
- Place your frozen or chopped spinach in a bowl and cover with your hot cooked pumpkin.
- Cover with cling wrap and leave to sit whilst your oven preheats and you prepare your other ingredients.
- Click here to get more instructions