CRAZY good!!! SO simple to make and they taste amazing!!! Only 5 ingredients - butter, cheddar cheese, sausage, worcestershire and flour. These things fly off the plate at parties. You will want to double the recipe! A great alternative to our usual sausage balls. SO GOOD!!
- 1/2 lb sausage
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a skillet, cook sausage until crumbled and no longer pink. Drain fat.
- In a bowl, combine butter, cheese, cooked sausage and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well. Blend in flour.
- Click here to view complete recipe