Quick Beer Bread
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 can (12oz.) beer (any lemon/lime soda may be used as a substitute)
- ½ stick butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously grease a 9 x 5 loaf pan (or 4 mini loaf pans, see extra tip below).
- Add flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt to a large bowl and whisk together until combined. Add beer and stir with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- Pour half the melted butter into greased loaf pan. Add the batter, then pour the remaining melted butter on top of your batter.
- Click here to view complete recipe