PERFECT VEGAN SUGAR COOKIES
The holidays, Christmas, Valentines, or anytime you might want to decorate a cookie! Fun activity for kids. Lightly adapted from Sally's Baking Addiction: Soft Cut-Out Sugar Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoons ground chia or ground flax
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3/4 cup vegan butter
- 3/4 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2-4 teaspoons non-dairy milk or Wwater
- A few drops of food colouring (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
- In a large bowl mix together all the dry ingredients.
- In a small bowl, mix together the flax or chia, and the water and set aside to thicken which will be almost instant if using chia, but take about 10 minutes if using flax.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here
No comments for "PERFECT VEGAN SUGAR COOKIES"
Post a Comment