PEANUT BUTTER BANANA BREAKFAST COOKIES
Cookies for breakfast? Yes!!! Try this Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Cookies Recipe! They are perfect anytime of day and can be made gluten free!
- 2 ripe bananas mashed
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup canola oil or coconut oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour or gluten free flour mix
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper .
- Mix bananas, peanut butter, canola oil and brown sugar together until relatively smooth.
- Add vanilla and mix until combined.
- Click here to get more instructions