Peanut butter balls
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1 lb dipping chocolate or 1 lb confectioner’s coating
- Stir together powdered sugar, peanut butter and butter until well mixed.
- Shape peanut butter mixture into 1 inch balls, placing them on a baking sheet covered with waxed paper.
- Let balls stand for 20 minutes until dry.
- Melt the dipping chocolate or confectioners’ coating.
- Drop balls one at a time in melted chocolate.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here